YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Worst day ever

Leave a Comment


Ring, ring, I answered the phone I heard a man say “I’m going to get you “. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was ripping through my skin. I looked out the window when I saw a man with an axe. I ran up the stairs and climbed into the attic. I put dad’s army suit on grabbed the knife and put it in the knife case and I opened the gun cabinet and grabbed dad’s machine gun. I thought I heard the man walking up the stairs so I jumped out of the addict and said “Let’s fight dam it.’’ “He wasn’t there I thought where is he? As I walked down the stairs I saw the man going through my dad’s medals I come down, and said stop, stop, going through my dad’s medals the man turns around swings a machete at me and it at me it slices me in the stomach “ahh” lucky I was a couple of meters away but blood started to pour down me like a water fountain. I shoot the man in the back of the head “BANG”!!! The man drops to the ground like a tree being cut down and smashing the ground bloods flying out of the man’s head the man’s finally stopped moving  and he’s finally dead I dragged the man outside I slowly dug a hole and I put the man in the hole I slowly start putting the dirt over him. I go inside I clean the blood but it’s not working I’m slowly bleeding everywhere. I clean my blood but it just keeps coming out. Mum finally gets home she runs over to me to see what happened. I told her everything the look on her face was like she had seen a ghost.
 
Five years later the police come knocking on the door and said “Have you seen this man”? “No” I replied. The officer left. My mother said “Who was that”? “Just some random  trying to sell curtains”.  But really I had seen that man before it was the man I killed. 

By Kaleb Brett
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: