YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Santa reindeer feeder

Leave a Comment
Dear Santa 
 
I have seen your advertisement in the local newspaper for your need of a reindeer feeder/looking after, I would love to work for you.
First of all I love working with animals as I have had a lamb and a calf we live on a farm and have cats,dogs,horse and chickens. 
I am happy to stay there over the Christmas holidays as we have nothing on and would like to help you out as I know you have lots on.
I was in the library yesterday and was reading about reindeers and I know lots about them and I am happy to study more. I know what they're 5 and one is and what they get feed and so on. Plus reindeers are one of my favourite animals so contact me on 555,666,777

From Gemma 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: