YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Zena's puppy Happy

2 comments
Well I like to dress my little puppy up in pink dresses even though he is a boy. I love my puppy he is very cuddly he is very cute to me, he is very nice, and funny! His name is Happy he just turned 3 on the same day as my niece so basicly  they  are twins. I got him for my 8th birthday but he was a complete different colour. happy's favourite colour is blue, red, and he loves that pink. I think that Happy is a good name for him because he is very joyful. He is not trained because I didn't know how to train him when I was little. He is the best dog ever to me!





                                               

                                                                                                                     
 
                                  Here he is all dressed up!
                                                                                                       




                             

                              My favourite animal is a dog because they are    
                                        cuddly, playful, and cute!


Here he is smiling for the camera!                                                                                                                                                                                
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! lov the pic of him all dressed up:)

Jess

inquire-it said...

He looks so cute!!!
You must have so much fun with Happy.

From: Courtney:)