YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Australia Blog Asher

Leave a Comment
Hello classmates I'm sure your happy that I'm still able to write on the blog. Today I spent the whole day waiting. Waiting to get my bags put in the plane, waiting to be allowed on the plane, waiting for business and common flyers to get on the plane so I can, waiting to get to Australia, yet somehow I still had fun. I am a weird human finding fun out of waiting. But I did so ... yeah. I am in a five star hotel called the Crown Promenade. I am on the 25th storey. Here is a pic.                                       


I am near the middle of Melbourne and staying here for four days including today (This was written on the 21st).  I am having fun hope you are too here are some random pictures of the day to end this off.





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: