YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Jack's Santa Letter

1 comment
Dear Santa

I liked what you got me for me for Christmas. I thank you for a great Christmas and thanks to you I got five presents and those were two player race cars, clothing and a drone which had four propellers on it. For our Christmas dinner we had roast chicken and chocolate cake and what do you have for Christmas dinner Santa Claus. Without you Santa no one would get Christmas presents and one thing how are the Elvis Mrs Claus. That Christmas day I spent my time with granddad and grandma and dad and mum.So thanks Santa Claus for a great Christmas day.

From Jack
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice race car jack. I hope you like it.
From Jim o and Dillon