YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

My Hero By Bailey

Leave a Comment

Image result for richie mccawThe name of my hero is Richie McCaw
Date of birth: 31 December 1980
Place of birth: Oamru New Zealand
Height: 187 cm
Weight: 107 kg
School: Otago Boys High School
University: Lincon University
Wife: Gemma Flynn Married 2017

The reason why Richie is my hero is because he has not only inspired me but hundreds of other people in New Zealand. To try there best in every thing they do especialy when it comes to rugby.
He once had the same goal that most boys in New Zealand have and that is making the All Blacks. He achieved his goal but it took a lot of hard work to get there. What I have learnt from Richie Has really helped me with my rugby learning all of his tricks from watching the All Blacks.       
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: