YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Best day ever!

Leave a Comment
It was four years ago, I was in Room 1 with the biggest smile on my face. We were all jumping around like crazy, IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF THE TERM! We were all so excited, we had so much fun and it was only just the morning. It was soon time for morning tea, surprisingly I wanted play time to be over! After morning tea we played games all the way through to lunch. We finished lunch and watched movie after movie, we all had a great day doing everything we wanted. And to be honest for once I was sad to leave school and start our holiday. It was soon time to go home, we said our goodbyes and hoped on the. I was soon at home thinking, what a great day. And that is my most memorable day at school!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: