YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Christmas Day

Leave a Comment
Glancing at the clock, 7:30 am, my brain flickered into action. It was Christmas! I shook my two sisters awake as well as my younger cousins, Jack and Sam. We then pushed the sliding door away, revealing a room full of presents.

As we glanced to the side, our eyes rested on a large pile of santa sacks. Mr Clause had come! I handed out the bags and the children dived eagerly into them. I had just started to peek inside of mine when Michael  came downstairs carrying the twins.so, instead of opening my own bag, I helped the twins with theirs. When their bulging sacks were empty, Sally came down with Nathan , followed by Charlotte, Mum and Dad. 

I had received several outfits from Santa, as well as four fat books. We gobbled down a quick breakfast and headed off to church. Us girls wore our new dresses from mum and dad, the only presents we were allowed to open aside from the ones from Santa.

 After no time at all, we were back in the car and driving home. As soon as we were back, mum started preparing for brunch , crossiants, yum!! After what seemed like an entire year, we eventually got to open our presents. 

Omg!! I must have gotten a million different things! I received makeup, more clothes and books, gift vouchers and so much more. One of my favourite gifts was a small piece of paper. It might sound like nothing, but the words on it were most magical. 

At the end of a long, exciting day I jumped into my sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: