YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Christmas Day

Leave a Comment
Bang, bang, bang! Mum opened the door and let Gran and Poppy in."Merry Christmas!"everyone started saying to each other. We all helped gran and poppy unload their car full of scrumptious food and presents.

 When we got back inside the phone started ringing. "Hello?"answered Mum. "Okay, see you then." She said before hanging up. "Nana will come around in about 2 hours." We decided my brother would be 'Santa' and give out all of the presents.

"Breakfast is ready!"called Dad, pulling the croissants from the oven. We all had delicious spiced ginger beer in in wine glasses with our croissants, blue cheese and salmon.

After unwrapping around half of our presents we had a pie, pavlova, ice-cream and fruit jelly.we then unwrapped all of the other presents. "Time for a swim, I think Dad!"my brother called.

My brothers and I  inflated our bright and colourful new lilos, then had a quick dip in the glistening water while Mum,Dad, Gran and Poppy sat at the outdoor table having a good old chat."Let's go for a walk up the hill."suggested Mum."Great idea!"replied Gran. 

We walked up the hill, (Poppy rode my brothers bike)then sat under a shady tree and looked at the amazing view. Poppy zoomed down and completely missed the driveway. I ran downto tell him.

About fifteen minutes after we all got back to the house Nana was knocking on the door. After lunch Dad walked around the property with Gran, Poppy and Nana, while Mum my brothers and I were relaxing in the warm clear water of the pool. 

Once Dad, Gran, Poppyand Nana were back at the house and Mum, my brothers and I were all dress and dried we ate the rest of the pavola then Gran, Poppy and Nana left. We spent the rest of the day watching movies. 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: