YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Christmas Day

Leave a Comment
I woke up,there was adrenalin pumping through my body. It is Christmas I yelled to myself. I rusted to the Christmas tree but then it suddenly hit me as I was going to the tree. I had to wait until everyone had woken up  so I turned the TV on and waited. I only had to wait that long until Dad woke up Then my Tyler my brother. So all we we're wait for was Mum and Nana and as I said that my Mum came into the lounge. My Nana woke up about a hour later so my brother and I wee waiting for agers to open up our presents. Once my Nana had woken up."Can I open my presents". I rip open my first present it was a table case. So I rip opened my next present was a ... Table.

 Once we had finished opening all of our present we had pancakes for breakfast after we had finished our yummy pancakes  we were waiting for my Grandma and Uncle to arrived for lunch. We had lunch we were having ham (witch I hate) chicken potato bake and sales so we all dug in. I had chicken and potato bake it was so yummy. Then we had pudding at lunch time crazy I had ice-cream but that was it.Then I had to do the dishes dam. After I had finished the dishes I when out side.

I was playing out with my new mot control helicopter then It went out of control. And it crashed but luckily it didn't brake. 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: