YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Our fist day at camp

1 comment
After a long trip out to Whananaki we finally arrived at Barrons Beach.We drove down to our camp site after checking in at the office. So now it was time to set up all of our stuff the tents are up the gazebo is up. Now it is swim time,we sprinted across the boiling sand and dived straight into the sea. After the swim Dad and I lay in warm sand talking about what we are going to do tomorrow. After we had washed all of the sand off us in the sea we got dried off. When I was warm again I shouted to my dad I'm going up to the swing at the top of the hill Dad yelled back ok. So as fast as I could I run up the hill to the swing. I swang for a while, Then Mum called me down for dinner.That was our first day at camp.






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your story Jayden