YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

Emma

2 comments
11/2/15
Crunch! There was something hard under my back tooth, I bit again, crunch! I walked over to the bin and spat out my golden fruit biscuit (squashed fly biscuits). As I rested my tongue back on the bottom of my mouth my heart sunk. I had just spat out my filling. On Christmas eve 5:00pm 2014, I was lying on my bed watching my iPad, which was on my chest. Then suddenly it fell from its case on to my front tooth chipping it diagonally. We tried everywhere in Whangarei for a dentist but noone was open. While on holiday up north we kept looking for a dentist that was open. We finally found one at Kaitaia hospital. They put a white filling in my front tooth and just now while eating a biscuit it fell out.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that's one big chip

Anonymous said...

WOW! Did it hurt?