YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

My awesome christmas

Leave a Comment
It was Christmas morning  and I woke up with the bright sun shining in my face. And with a stretch and a yawn I jumped out of bed and ran into mum and dad's bedroom. " Mum dad it's christmas wake up" I yelled then I ran into the cold and lifeless and the only thing that made it look welcoming was the massive pile of presents under sparcleing Christmas tree but best of all my stoking that was over flowing with presents . The excitmemt overwhelming I could not wait to open my presents so I began tugging my Santa sack to mum and dads room. 

Once I reached their room I found out that there was no room on the because mum dad the cat and dog all sat lazily on the over crowded bed. I sat next to the dog and slowly began push max of the bed antill bang he hit the floor like a rock. But then he jumped back onto bed oh well if you can't fight em join em so even though we were squash like sardines in can I began to open my exisilerating presents one by one toys on my wish list were ticked off. 

Then the rumble of car eked through the house yay grandma and grandad are here me and the dog raced out of bed and went to wish grandma and grandad a merry Christmas we'll the dogs idea of wishing some on merry Christmas is jumping on them and licking there face after that we had lunch and then best of all Christmas desert. Mmm chocolate mouse, pavlova, jelly, and ice cream dont you just love stuffing your face with your favourite deserts.
 And that was my Christmas.

By amy



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: