YouTube  Photo Gallery  Blogger Login  Blogger Login

My big trip

Leave a Comment
In my Summer holidays my family and I went down to Carterton to see my cousins. I was glad to finally get there, our cousins welcomed us inside and sorted out where we were going to sleep. After that my dad, uncle, cousin and I went for a cycle along the road, and by the time we got back it was time for dinner. We had dinner and went to bed, the next day we all went into Masterton to have lunch and walk around town. before we knew it, it was time to head home. We said goodbye and drove to Whiouru to see the army museum, it was great! After we had finished looking we drove to Taupo and stayed in a hotel. The next day I had a swim in lake Taupo and then headed for Cambridge to see my great aunty Peg. We drove out of Cambridge and finally reached home, I was exhausted but I had a great time and that was what I did in my Summer holidays!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: